Monday, June 14, 2010

Upgrade!

So Friday I had the pleasure of attending the Relocation and Upgrade Event at the Ford Center giving Eric and I the option to be talked into spending more money on available Thunder Season tickets.....and yes Eric sent me...alone.  I wasn't expecting more than a man at a table with a big poster of the Ford Center but upon arrival I realized where all that money was going.   After walking several feet on the Thunder blue carpet I was met by Thunder employees who would then direct me another couple feet to another group of employees.  Unnecessary but I felt important so that was working for them.  After about 4 stops I got down to the floor and was then taken to one of about 6 computer terminals were I could look at the available seats.  Then at precisely 3:02 Jester was called and I had to jump on the best ones.  I had to after all the competition and excitement they had just created!  So yes we upgraded to section 322 row H seats 18 and 19.  Then after finishing up at the 3rd and final terminal I got ushered to the final stop on the journey...a picture with KD!   Boy when I texted Eric about that was he jealous!

1 comment: