Thursday, January 14, 2010

So fresh and so clean!

Today was the day that I got my stitches out!  Freeing me from the nasty ace bandage I have been forced to wear a week straight and from trash bag showers!  The giant ski boot that I got was a bummer though.  It is 2x too big for my foot.  I swear there is enough room behind my heel for a cup holder or something.  The robot shoe does have some redeeming qualities though it has made me much speedier and it has a pump on it like the old basketball shoes from the ninties.  I talked the doctor into letting me take pictures of my x-rays.  You can see where he screwed my toe back together.  I also took a picture of the nurse removing my stitches but I will spare you that view.  Any foot that hasn't been washed for 15 days should never be posted on the internet.   Hopefully after liberal applications of Mederma on my scar 3-4 times a day I will be able to post a picture of perfectly fixed foot!

                        Before                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment