Wednesday, September 1, 2010
poor work conditions
For some reason Eric thought it was funny that I called him to tell him that I was asking to go home and work because I was so cold. I am in 2 jackets, a scarf, and yes hobo gloves (so I can type). It is freezing! I have made several attempts to remedy my situation but to no avail. The duck tape kept falling off the vent and the umbrella tent is just not practical (and bad luck I believe). Yes, I have submitted work orders but when you work for a big corporate machine they get sent somewhere in Texas where they end up in the delete/hilarious folder. I'm sure they think me describing the air conditioning tubes as the ice maker is far fetched but they really do sound like my ice machine at home and I'm pretty sure that is where the rattling is coming from, small glaciers. I told my boss that I was going to bring a thermometer to work and when it gets below 65 degrees I get to go home. We will see how that goes over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment