Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yippee!!! Norman is feeling better!

So at about 3:30am Norman woke me up acting really strange.  Stranger than normal.  :)  Enough to make me wake Eric up.   His ears were back, eyes closed, and he was shaking.  He was slow to respond to us and he very weak.  So at 4am Eric and I took him into hospital.  They wanted to keep him overnight and monitor him. From the video we brought they thought it could be a seizure. They had him on IV fluids because he wouldn't drink anything and gave him some pain medication to make him more comfortable.   I called this morning to check on him and they said he still hadn't had anything to eat or drink but that he managed to stink up the entire ICU.  No surprises there! :)  I eventually got to go by and visit and take these pictures of a much happier Norman.   He is now home resting on the bed with Murphy, who I have to add was beside himself without Norman.  The pug that sleeps 20 hours a day could only pace around me on the couch today.   It was a happy re-union to say the least.  We are so happy that he is going to be okay and that he is home with us again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment