Monday, July 22, 2013

Woodstock 2013

Since it's 2 weeks away I'm going to take an opportunity to promote.  My band is playing at something called OKWOODSTOCK.  It's exactly what it sounds like.  It's basically a bunch of music, food, drink, and other outdoorsy type things on 100 acres of campground in the middle of Oklahoma.  Sounds fun right?  It starts at noon on Aug. 3rd and music is scheduled until 3am...so it will be non stop.  27 bands total.  Apparently we are cool enough to be invited.  Most are bands from Oklahoma but I believe there are a couple from Texas.

Also, this is a tornado relief benefit show, so 75% of all the proceed are going to the Red Cross of Central and Western Oklahoma.  So if you enjoy live music, food, drink, camping, and tornado relief efforts, well this is your kind of thing.  We play at 2:30pm, so pretty early in the event and I don't think any of us are going to stay the night, but I'm sure we'll hang out for a while and check out some of the music.

Anyway, I have the links below with all the information/schedule and also for tickets.  The tickets are $21 but Livingsocial.com is doing a 2 for 1 special until Aug. 1st so if you do want to go, do it through them and get TWO tickets for $21.

OKWOODSTOCK Info

2 for 1 Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment