Before the game we went to eat at Fuzzy's, which is a new taco place on campus corner. I'm assuming its new, but I suppose it could have been there for 5 years and I probably wouldn't have known. Patrick and I decided that if this place was there when we were in school, we probably would have paid it a few late night visits. Jordan and I even stopped by it on the way back to the car after the game to get a burrito. Good stuff. Not big on the name Fuzzy's for a place that specializes in taco meat, but whatever.
A couple of notes :
- Kenny Stills laid a great block on a Colorado defender on one of Broyles' touchdown catches. I mean this guy never say Still coming down the sideline. I tihnk one of his cleats ended up near the 5 yard line. It was great.
- Baylor beat Texas last night. Baylor is ranked and Texas is not. Baylor is leading the Big 12 South. Baylor vs. OSU will be a game featuring two ranked teams. Are any of these statements you thought would be true when the season started? Of course not. Crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment