Monday, April 26, 2010

Frankenfeet!

Two weeks since my second foot surgery and flip flops will be soon be in my future.  I can hardly wait.  I got the left foot done and had to get the right one some cosmetic love.  The right foot scar decided to turn ugly when I had a bad reaction to the internal stitches that were used so my surgeon just cut the old scar off and made it the beauty that you can see in the picture.  That is actually all one stitch in one continuouss loop!  Once out you will hardly be able to tell I have a scar at all! 

4 comments:

  1. You got the good genes apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I have not thought this and felt blessed and sad at the same time. You got my kidney if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Thanks man! May take you up on that some day. Take very good care of one of them for me. :)

    ReplyDelete