This may be hard to believe, but last night I caught my first fish! I know, we didn't really go fishing when I was younger and I didn't have much interest in it anyway. But last night we went over to Kevin's parents house and did some fishing. I will be the first to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to fishing. And you can probably imagine how much more that was magnified when 15 minutes into it, Owen catches a fish before any of us. For those of you who don't know, Owen is about 6 weeks away from turning 4 years old.
Am I already at that stage where kids are better than me at things like basketball, math, or fishing?? Thought that was supposed to happen sometime around 40. I'm not even 30! Well done Owen. Well done. But what's the square root of 25 ? ?
Anyway, here is my first fish. I know its a little blurry since it was jumping around a bit, but it was about 3 feet long and probably weighed right around 12 pounds. Like I said, its hard to tell from the picture.
Apparently your fish was as tall as Owen....looks about right.
ReplyDelete