All we know is she grew up in Ardmore, OK. We read about her in Oklahoma Magazine a couple of months ago, but I'm not sure if dad ever looked for a link to our family. You would think that she's related somehow, wouldn't you?
Well, she was my first wife, but she was always wearing that lingerie and those thongs and push-up thingies with high heels around the house. Who needs that? So I dumped her and married your Mom.
All we know is she grew up in Ardmore, OK. We read about her in Oklahoma Magazine a couple of months ago, but I'm not sure if dad ever looked for a link to our family. You would think that she's related somehow, wouldn't you?
ReplyDeleteWell, she was my first wife, but she was always wearing that lingerie and those thongs and push-up thingies with high heels around the house.
ReplyDeleteWho needs that?
So I dumped her and married your Mom.