Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reba or Robot ?

Ok, if I asked you how old you think Reba McEntire is right now, what would you say (without looking it up!! - no cheating). 
  • 51?
  • 55?
  • 61?
  • 65?
  • 85?
  • Trick Question, she's not human ?
 This popped into my head when we were at a Thunder game and they were promoting the upcoming George Strait/Reba McEntire hoedown.  I was a little surprised Reba was still touring and rhetorically asked how old she was.  Jordan was pretty much right on, but I still couldn't wrap my head around it.  I thought she was much older.  Maybe because she still looks the same as she did in 1994


This further leads me to believe she is not human, but a robot of some kind.  A red-headed, country singing, Tremor shooting robot.  Hey I have nothing against Reba (if that is her real name).  I actually used to listen to some country music when I was a kid and remember hearing her on the radio.  But why hasn't she aged?  This has to raise some questions:
It's really 1994?  Not likely.  Plastic surgery?  Perhaps.  Robot?  Possibly. 

I would like to hear your comments. 

P.S.  Reba is 55 years old.  I thought she was in her mid 60's.  I'm not sure why.  Wonder if she thinks I'm still 15                

5 comments:

  1. My husband repeatedly says she looks like a clown. A clown robot, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess was 61. My vote is plastic surgery and lots of Botox. No woman over the age of 40 has skin like that naturally.
    As I sit here and write this.....the robot theory might not be that far off. Now that you mention it, she looks the exact same as she did in 1994. Maybe a different haircut or two (wigs), no weight change...nothing. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew how old she was...my guess on her youthful looks, brow lift, botox and photshop! Compared to other celebreties plastic surgeries, I don't think Reba has overdone it....yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old do you think Dolly Parton is? I just want to get a better gage of how old you think classic country entertainers are. This will be helpful in out marriage sometime as I positive this will come up again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's the Rebot. I found a brief article written last year by the NY Post about this exact issue! I swear I didn't know about it before I posted this. Not that I put a lot of stock into the NY Post or this goofy looking guy interviewing her, but still....maybe I could write for the NY Post ??? Here's the link:

    http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/reba_mcentire_may_be_robot_vGoFiArgNpnwSy4UiDbjHM

    ReplyDelete