Sunday, November 7, 2010

ESPN Does Dallas

OK, I can hardly stand it anymore.  I started watching SportsCenter at 10:30pm so I could see some NFL highlights I missed today and just catch up a little.  Well its 11:00pm and the ONLY thing they've talked about is the f 'n Dallas Cowboys!  30 minutes of breaking down their loss against the Packers tonight, and post game press conference with Wade Phillips, and post game interview with Jerry Jones, and analyzing their schedule, and blah blah...who gives a *#@!  I mean Carolina is 1-7, Buffalo is 0-8, even Tim Tebow and his disciples are 2-6, but not one word about any of those teams.  What makes Dallas "America's Team" anyway?  Why does ESPN assume everyone wants to see 30 minutes dedicated to breaking down the Dallas Cowboys?  If anyone has the answer, please comment, because it really drives me nuts.  We are not all Cowboys fans. I almost wish they would win a couple games so they will stop talking about them. 

That is all.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment