Last Tuesday Jordan, my brother, and I went down to the Ford Center to see the Thunder take on the Suns. It was another big game for the playoffs. I got to go to the Mavs game the week before, but prior to that Jordan and I had only been to 1 game earlier in the year (and we got blown out by the Celtics) and one game last year when we were....terrible.
This game was probably the best one so far. OKC has definitely gone 'big league" very quickly since getting the NBA. The games are a blasty! This one was close pretty much the whole way, and I thought we had it in the bag with about 2 minutes left and up by 8, but the Suns are really good. They came back and tied it up. We had several chances to go down and hit shots to take the lead but couldn't make them. The Suns managed to hit a floater with .7 seconds left to take the game. 104-102.
Overall though, it was a great game and even Jordan was getting into it, and she doesn't really follow basketball much. KD did continue his 25 point streak, but lost it later in the week. He is 2nd on that list to only Michael Jordan. Here's a little clip I took at the game, got lucky enough to catch KD on a drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment