Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion. It was going to be a weekend of reminiscing about old times with people I haven't seen in 10 years. Jordan was pumped!
Justin was here for about 2 weeks and Mark stayed with us for the weekend. On Friday night we went out to eat with a bunch if people downtown. It was basically the crowd I used to go to lunch with everyday in high school. Chris Allen, Andy Austin, Blake Price, Jonas Houchin, Megan Heinley, Jeromy Dauphin and all their significant others. After dinner we went to Tapwerks and the Wormy Dog. Could have done without the Wormy Dog but oh well.
Saturday was the actual reunion, held at The Palace (debatable) in El Reno. There was a decent turnout but not quite as many as I thought would be there. I was really glad to see a lot of the baseball guys like Nathan, Denver, and Welborn. Most people looked about the same to me. No real surprises. Welborn's wife went to high school with Jordan so she had someone to talk to most of the night as well.
All in all it was a pretty good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment